Contents Insurance

compare landlord insurance

Compare Landlord Insurance from selected UK specialists. Just fill out the simple one page form then relax and let the panel of specialist providers contact you directly. The quotation system is provided by our partner, Quotezone who have helped over two million users search for cheaper insurance quotes. Then select a policy and price to suit your needs.

As a landlord you will be aware that you do not need to take out insurance to cover anything that belongs to your tenants. Providing such cover is their responsibility. However, you do need to consider anything else in the property that belongs to you, which will not be included in any buildings insurance plan.

You will need to have a contents policy in place to cover carpets and flooring, curtains, appliances and white goods and light fittings. These will not be covered under your building insurance, so the cost of having to replace all of these out of your own pocket would be substantial.

Consider buying all your landlord insurances at the same time to get a better deal. It is always best to compare prices online before making a decision.