Buildings Insurance

compare landlord insurance

Compare Landlord Insurance from selected UK specialists. Just fill out the simple one page form then relax and let the panel of specialist providers contact you directly. The quotation system is provided by our partner, Quotezone who have helped over two million users search for cheaper insurance quotes. Then select a policy and price to suit your needs.

As a landlord your main assets are the properties you own, so it is vital to properly protect them with building insurance. However, the costs of policies can mount up, particularly if you have a range of properties. Compare prices online to find the most competitive prices.

If your property is damaged by fire, flooding, storms, etc, you need to know that you can deal with the damage as quickly as possible without any additional cost. So ensure that you give careful consideration to the level of cover that you require to get the property back to normal if the worst should happen.

You will obviously not need to insure any property belonging to your tenants, but make sure that anything inside the house that you own is covered under a contents policy too. The buildings insurance will only cover the fabric of the property so any fixtures, fittings, appliances or furniture will need including under a contents plan.

You can also save money by buying any contents insurance you need at the same time, together with any liability protection you wish to include.